This website uses both proprietary and third party cookies, which collect statistical information about anonymous browsing habits to improve the service provided by Kyrya and may be used by third parties to customize advertising.
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to record his/her activity on the Web Site and allow for a more fluid and personalized navigation. Cookies are automatically installed on the user’s computer but do not store any information about the user (personal data).
Cookies are files created in the user’s browser which, by storing data, make it possible to record their activity on the Website and carry out various functions such as statistical analysis, efficient web traffic management, purchase through the site, etc. Cookies are automatically installed on the user’s computer, but the user can manage or block them completely by means of the links provided at the end of the policy.
Types of cookies used by Kyrya
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
List of cookies used on the website:
- _icl_current_language: maintains the website in the language selected by the visitor.
- moove_gdpr_popup: stores preferences on cookies.
- wordpress_logged_in_, wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-, wordpress_test_cookie: used to keep the session open in the private area.
- _ga, _gid, _gat, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric: used to distinguish users and collect statistical data.
- UserMatchHistory: LinkedIn ad analysis
- bcookie: Browser Identification Cookie
- lidc: Used for routing
- BizoID: LinkedIn ad analysis
- bscookie: Security Browser Identification Cookie
THE COMPANY can manage social network pages to advertise and serve as a point of contact with its customers. These pages may install cookies on their visitors even if they are not registered on these pages. The types of cookies that are installed and their purposes are described in the appropriate Cookie pages of each social network (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc.).
Google Analytics browser disabling plug-in
In order to prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using your data, we provide you with the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Extension at the following link.
Google also has its own policy regarding the use of advertising cookies
Disabling cookies in browser
The desactivation of Cookies can cause a less fluid navigation on the web and that some of our services on the web stop working correctly.